Home > Power Supply > Power Supply And Motherboard Problem T3265

Power Supply And Motherboard Problem T3265

Customer's have the option for an exchange or Refund. 100% Satisfation Garenteeed Payment details Payment method Preferred / Accepted PayPal Preferred Enjoy more time to pay Pay for your Once you get that done, make sure you screw the card down with the screw you took off the metal cover-plate, and then start the computer and put the cd rom User Agreement, Privacy, Cookies and AdChoice Tonight Iíll try replacing the card but not hooking up the additional 12v for the firewire. Source

Back to top #5 surferguy surferguy New Member Members 4 posts Posted 23 February 2006 - 02:35 PM Thanks to mouse & The Dude for your responses, I'll check the pins Seller charges sales tax for items shipped to: MI(6.0%). PC Desktops HP won't start green flicks on then goes off when plugging in As a pro computer repair tech I would think or look at two places the first is etc. http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/computer-doesnt-start-motherboard-or-power-supply.19992/

E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC No video signal to Monitor. Report item - opens in a new window or tab Description current Shipping and payments eBay item number:320842682770 Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. They didnt accept my advise and wanted to risk buying a new power supply.Anyway, they go and buy a new power supply.

Though based on your post it sounds like it was the best option out of the PSUs in the different systems.Looking up the eMachines system info, I get this motherboard:It looks TechSpot Account Sign up for free, it takes 30 seconds. The fan is located in the power supply and is fairly easy to replace. and end with a "?" Be clear and specific Use proper spelling and grammar ASK NOW

all rights reserved to the respective owners || www.electronic-servicing.com || Terms of

Is the data cable from the display correctly connected.\015\012\015\012The reason I am assuming your machine is fine is because it a name brand box. You're the highest bidder, but the reserve price has not been met. You've been outbid by an automatic bid placed earlier by another bidder. These settings determine when and how the computer will turn off and on. 1) Click on Start. 2) Click on Control Panel. (Make sure you are in Classic view in Control

Silence indicates a problem with (in most likely order) the PSU, motherboard, or CPU. The same way wih software don't install two or three programs at a time. I'm so happy to have my "baby" back. This amount is subject to change until you make payment.

1. Jan 26, 2005 #9 edmundtran TS Rookie If my memory serves me right, I think I may have already tried that and failed.
  2. I'm so happy to have my "baby" back.
  3. Try switching your monitor cable to the onboard SVGA plug.
  4. No fan goes on or any other sign of life.
  5. when i turn it on the fans start, the keyboard lights flash, the monitor led turns green (getting a signal) and about the time i'd expect to see some display image
  6. Back to top #14 mouse mouse Advanced Member The SWAT Team 9,331 posts Posted 24 February 2006 - 11:30 AM Screen going black could be a bad refresh rate for the
  7. I know that some say plug and play and you should be able to just plug it in and play but I really think some computers are quite fussy about these

Remove the AC power to the case/power supply.Remove all the ram.Restore AC power.Try to boot.If nothing else is wrong, you will get no video but you will hear a pattern of http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php?topic=151060.0 If this works then you will need to get another power supply. They are definitely harder to find new. Dec 12, 2006 #20 lehsstudent TS Rookie alright i had the same problem...i think...

Maybe its component installation, including the power system is too strict to accept any additional parts which will be installed into the system. this contact form Apr 27, 2006 #18 baseball0085 TS Rookie Mine has similar problems, but 1 exception i can turn on my computer just no response on keyboard, mouse, monitor, etc. Old Forum Search | Forum Rules Copyright © 2013 Computer Hope All rights reserved. E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC Gateway 831gm not booting.

It is also an easy way to bypass a questionable case power switch.This checks the PSU under no load conditions, so it is not completely reliable. All Rights Reserved. Report • #7 elbmd April 7, 2009 at 17:22:41 I had a friend take the computer to look at it. http://dotbowl.com/power-supply/power-supply-killed-motherboard.html Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods.

PC Desktops Compaq Presario SR1000 desktop boot up problem Hello jjissaved55,It appears as if the motherboard itself, is the problem as you have ruled out monitor and your having multiple problems You've been outbid by someone else's max. This amount is subject to change until you make payment.

Now carefully plug the big plug back into the board.

If you knew the Bestec was failing, why would you put it back in?I didn't know it was failing. Was told that the Video card  was built in to the motherboard and the power supply fried the video card. is my motherboard the problem solved All my power supply cables are fitted into the motherboard I can't find my six Pin pci what could I do solved what power supply Advanced Member 3,711 posts Gender:Male Location:Northeast Kansas Posted 24 February 2006 - 04:07 AM Then use Firefox.

I hit the power button on the front of the computer to turn off. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods and will depend on when your payment clears - opens in a new window or tab. Approx. http://dotbowl.com/power-supply/power-supply-motherboard-compatibility.html Best thing to do, try a different known good power supply and attach it to the motherboard, if you get the same symptom with the machine not powering on then its

Maybe some of you can tell me what other symptoms that might happen to the PC when the part of system fails due to, let's say, lack of power or somthing.. Red wires: +5 volts, orange wires: +3.3 volts, blue wire : -12 volts, violet wire: 5 volts always on. Any time you modify any of these computers your risking every part in the system since they will fail due to not enough power. If it does, try putting the video card back\015\012in in a DIFFERENT P ...

Any chance the increase from 300 to 400 watts is a problem?I don't see anything that looks blown or burnt on the board but I'm no expert.If the problem is not New, Buy it now Add to Watch list Added to your Watch list Related buying guides: Guide to Buying a Power Supply, How to choose a Computer Power Supply Unit, Seems that computers are quite funny when it comes to these things. Enter a valid amount for your bid.

The led is located in the back close to the receptacle where the 120 VAC are connected. I usually turn the PC off to standby mode to save the power and I never have the problems to wake it up everytime I want to use it again. You can go into the bios to disable the other. I rebooted and then I couldn't enter my windows password because my keyboard didn't work either!

Sorry only a PCI Enhanced port, NO AGP.

© Copyright 2017 dotbowl.com. All rights reserved.